Things I learned in 2022
The end of 2021 and 2022 is like a huge roller coaster ride for me. It plunges deep and rises again.
I see a lot of scenery I would never see in a smooth life
I also saw who is my real friend, but that is another story.
What I learnt from the deep plunge:
- It is not a bad thing to rest, rest is a time for you to clarify your path.
- Don’t be afraid to fall. You cannot always only be rising.
- Allow yourself to release bad energy, and what doesn’t serve you. Some lost chances are lessons on what makes you thrive.
Falling down lets you look back into yourself and recalibrate your heart.
What I learnt from studying part-time
- Don’t bite more than you can chew!
- Manage your time well, work for effectiveness, not efficiency.
- Show vulnerability and ask for help if you need it.
- Trust the process, trust your teammates.
Trust is the most important element for everyone to grow.
What I learn from rising again:
- Be grateful for abundance.
- Be grateful for the help you received before.
- Look back into yourself regularly, and know your strength and weakness.
- Stay confident, stay humble
- The sky has no limits, and so do you.
Stay true to yourself, and trust yourself.
And I know 2023 will be a better year for me.